Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
7 Days Docs / DocRevs List
11-03-2016, 01:48 AM
7 Days Docs / DocRevs List
Hi Taroko.org Experts,

I couldn't find the MARS flavor "7 Days Docs / DocRevs List". Is it not used anymore. I only saw "Docs In DC Queue" and "Docs Under Internal Review" Lists and "Bar Charts" on "Document Home". I cannot even refresh the lists and the charts which I mentioned above.

Our project have not been to "On-line Review" stage. Therefore, even I can find how I can refresh the lists and charts which I mentioned above, it won't be appropriate for us to use so far.

How can I deal with these matters? Please help.

Cyrous
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2016, 03:52 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2016 03:55 AM by Sam.)
RE: 7 Days Docs / DocRevs List
Hi Cyrous, the daily docs history is done using the stats log. It is still there but done more simply. Each night the midnight tasks do the count and enter a stats log record. Those records are then shown in the portal on the docs home page. See attached images.

If you are not using transmittals (I thought you were??) then you'll need to modify what exactly is counted. However I suggest you use the transmittals and DTMS systems as I fear you might get tied up in knots otherwise.

This is how most stats and reporting are managed in Sigma. It is a cleaner and more consolidated way to do it.

s
Find all posts by this user
10-07-2020, 06:20 PM
RE: 7 Days Docs / DocRevs List
so good
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user